Wednesday, October 28, 2015

OMaD - Week 43 Recap

I'm still at it! The weekly update to my One Mile A Day challenge. So far, it looks like I've been averaging miles every other day. Hmmm.

October 18 - October 24

Day 285: 15.02 Miles- Whew! I ran my first ever 15 miles this day. It was good, a little achy at the end of it, but I finished really strong. I had a great to-go brunch afterwards before I headed onto work for a few hours. Then! I had a my Beef Team webinar to learn more. Very exciting and busy day!

Day 286: 0 Miles - I may have walked a mile around the mall with my friend this day, but I'm not sure. I was definitely sore from yesterday's run, that is for sure.

Day 287: 8.02 Miles - I decided to give the potentially new marathon training schedule a go. So! Instead of running 4 miles today then 4 miles on Friday, I ran 8 miles this morning. It was a good run.

Day 288: 0 Miles - I had a day off from work today, which was nice.I did some light core and arm work. Nothing big, but it's better than what I've done before (aka what I haven't done!).

Day 289: 8.02 Miles -  The miles were a little harder to run this morning than on Tuesday, but it wasn't so bad once I got the 1 mile loop that I use to easily add mileage. Plus there was a pre-rain (at some point it's coming!) wind came in an cooled some of the humidity off. 

Day 290: 0 Mile - Rain. Work. Rain. No time to walk. I did do some push ups and a bit of yoga. I tried out the Beginner Class by Rebecca Pacheco with Runners World. It was HARD! Maybe it's because I was trying to watch what she was doing. It's kind of funny. At the SeaWheeze Half Marathon there will be lots of fun yoga stuff to do. I have less than a year to get into this yoga stuff

Day 291: 0 Mile - More rain. Work. Rain. I almost was in a car accident because of some bad driving doing an illegal turn that cut right into my lane. I am soooo glad that I had paid all that money to get a tire sensor repaired so it knew when it needed to use ABS! Then I had a horribly awkward night on a date. I want to forget this day cause it makes my shudder. 

Total Miles this week: 16. 04 Mile 

Miles to Date: 671.06 Miles  




How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment