Sunday, October 25, 2015

OMaD - Week 42 Recap

What a week! Here's my One Mile A Day update (which is a bit late!)!

October 11 - October 17

Day 278: 13.23 Miles - Half Marathon Day! Me and my running buddy H drove to Tyler well before dawn to run the Tyler Rose Half Marathon. We ran this race last year as part of our Four Seasons Challenge. This is a good race that had plenty of perks, such as actually scheduled right around the time one's full marathon training schedule requires a half, indoor and outdoor bathrooms, portable showers and spot to hang out before and after the race! I'll have a full recap soon!

Day 279: 0 Mile - Slow, lazy day that I spent at my parents' place.

Day 280: 4.02 Mile - Well, I got four miles in before heading out to movies with a good friend. We saw "Pan." It wasn't bad at all. I can see where the reviewers were coming from, but I liked it. Plus, High Jackman was awesome, as usual, and that Garrett Hudland is very dishy! (How have I not heard or seen of him until now, seriously???). I didn't have to go to work today, which was nice in some respects, but it stung nonetheless. Long story short, a guy I started seeing was a jerk and uninvited me to a special event that I had pulled strings to get off work for. Boo.

Day 281: 0 Mile - Why I was grumpy-ish all day, I'm not sure. But I was. I didn't care that I didn't do core work at all. I went and played Cards Against Humanity again after work. I was asked a question during a break that got me thinking... what do I like to do when I'm not running. Uuuuh. I don't know any more! 

Day 282: 7.01 Mile - Finally got my butt out there to run. It wasn't bad. Just long. At some points, especially towards the end, I started thinking about how the mileage will just keep on increasing and how I'm suppose to get in all these miles in before work. I actually started thinking about how I could change my locale on some runs and just show up at work and quickly clean myself up in the bathroom. Hmmmm.

Day 283: 3.15 Mile - Got my miles in. Got clean, got coffee and breakfast, and was still 5 minutes early to work! Yay! 

Day 284: 0 Mile -No miles logged in today. I decided that I would clean my apartment! Shock!!! I got the Pandora app working on my Smart TV and I totally got some great tunes playing to keep me going. I made progress! I have floors! Haha!

Total Miles this week: 27.41 Miles 

Miles to Date: 655.02 Miles  




How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment