Wednesday, October 14, 2015

OMaD - Week 41 Recap

One Mile a Day update of my fitness challenge with tidbits of my life thrown in. I've been so lazy on my rest days, but I guess that's OK in some respects.

October 4 - October 10

Day 271: 10.01 Mile -It was a nice morning for  10 miler! We're finally in a Fall season here... Yay! I actually had to find my awesome purple running capris and a running tee to wear for this run! I felt better than I have had for the past week. I wasn't too sore or and my hip flexors weren't too achy, which is great. Afterwards I got to see a few friends throughout the day. So nice.

Day 272: 1 Mile - Took a walk after dinner. I wore a tee and some track pants, but I almost wish I had a light pullover. It gets a little chilly at night sometimes (or at least I think so!).

Day 273: 4.02 Miles - First mid-week 4 mile run. It definitely kept me on my toes in the fact that I have to do something other than 3 on a Tuesday morning!

Day 274: 0 Mile -Nothing. Nothing other than stuffing my face with pizza and a couple of s'mores. Yeah. I'm so healthy. Hee hee.

Day 275: 7.01 Miles - I did not want to run this morning. I have no motivation. Ugh. But I did force myself out the door and drove to White Rock Lake during morning rush hour to run the miles. I had just enough time to get home, shower, eat some eggs, snooze for 10 minutes before getting coffee and going to work. Work was a looooong day too.

Day 276: 3.11 Miles - I was surprised a how well this run went, especially after yesterday's! My speed was back. My cadence was up. No walking breaks. It was... nice! Ok, so maybe that half marathon on Sunday isn't going to be so bad (I was being pessimistic yesterday).  

Day 277: 0 Mile -Well, I had the day off, which was nice cause I had a really rough night (I learned I make mistakes still and guys are jerks!). I got to hang with a good friend. We went to a local craft fair where I bought some awesome earrings and a ring. Then I bought a cute vintage dress at a resale shop. Then I decided to splurge (Ha!) and bought a Halloween costume for technically my first Halloween party.

Total Miles this week: 25.15 Miles 

Miles to Date: 627.61 Miles  




How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment