Friday, October 9, 2015

OMaD - Week 40 Recap

Another laaaate OMaD post! 

September 27- October 3

Day 264: 12.02 Mile - This run wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The first 6 miles were sort of easy! Then Miles 7 - 9/10 were harder. Mile 10/10.5 - 12 were HARD. Ugh. My hips were getting tired towards the end, and I had drunk too much water right before the last mile. I'll make sure I watch that next time around. After the run I got to see the movie Everest with the family, and I was really, really surprised how I liked it. I almost cried at the end. But I saved myself because I had a date afterwards and I didn't bring my makeup to reapply! Oh, and the date went well. 

Day 265: 1 Mile - A doggy walk with the family pups and the Mom.

Day 266: 3.11 Miles - My legs were a little achy today, but I it may be because I haven't been diligent on taking my iron this past week. Or it's just the fact that I'm tired. It was nice though.

Day 267: 0 Mile - No cross-training. I chilled for a bit before having dinner with a friend. 

Day 268: 6.02 Mile - This was a good run. I was so tired all day, though. If I wasn't trying to work I was taking naps on my breaks!

Day 269: 3.11 Mile - Whew! Last run of the week! Yay! In happier news I did get my Fitletics bottles for my belt. Now I feel more secure that I have some water with me on my runs. 

Day 270: 0 Mile - I know I didn't walk this day. I had a busy day at work, and decided to to just chill and prep for my 10 miler in the morning. 

Total Miles this week: 25.26 Miles 

Miles to Date: 602.46 Miles  




How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment