Friday, October 9, 2015

OMaD - Week 39 Recap

One Mile a Day update. I'm running tired and so everything is being past laaate! 

September 20 - September 26 

Day 257: 7.01 Miles - This was a tough run. I didn't want to wake up after staying out late for a friend's birthday the night before. Ugh. But I made it out to White Rock Lake to run the blasted 7 miles that was popping up on my marathon training schedule. I did it. My thighs were sore from running the 5k the previous morning too! But, I did it and it's done. I hope that my runs get better.

Day 2580 Miles - I totally slept in till 10am today and was still coming off of being upset about my run and other things that have made me a bundle of emotions yesterday. So I just hung around with my mom helping her do things, which was nice. On the plus side, though, yet another person thought I looked too young to be 28 years old and was in shock that I was actually 30! Score!

Day 259: 3.11 Miles - I managed to get up and run my 5k at the park. Yay. I need to get my head straight again, thought. 

Day 260: 0 Miles - Well, after good intentions last night to try to run this morning instead of Friday (switching my cross-training day with a short run day), I decided to catch more ZZZZs and do something after work. Oh! I tried to buy a replacement bottle for my Fitletics belt just to discover that my closest running store doesn't sell them any more! I have one more spot to try before I face a 12 miler next Sunday with just one little water bottle and water fountains. Grrrr!

Day 261: 6.01 Miles - This was a good run, surprisingly! I was glad that it was since all previous runs were tough. The air was nice and just cool enough. I felt good mentally and physically too, which was really nice. It was a good day until I started to get a migraine at work. Boo!

Day 262: 3.11 Miles - The usual 5k in the morning before work! I was a little worried about one of my shins since I was having little aches since the night before. I need to foam roll! I know I say that ALL the time, but seriously, I have two of them and I don't use them. Am I stupid or something? (No, I'm not, but I had to say it!).

Day 263: 0 Mile - I didn't walk today after work since my plans changed. I decided to have dinner with my family, and chat with a new friend for a while. 

Total Miles this week: 19.24 Miles 

Miles to Date: 577.20 Miles  




How was your week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment