Wednesday, August 5, 2015

OMaD - Week 31 Recap

This week in the One Mile A Day update.......


July 26 - August 1 

Day 201: 1 mile - The slugness from the night before rolled over to this morning and by the time I already I woke up after unconsciously snoozing my alarm for a long time it as already 80 degrees outside. Plus, I had no motivation and did not feel awesome. I should've SIUP, but I decided to go back to bed until it was ready to go to my Sunday work. But after work, a simple dinner, I met some coworkers for froyo before I did my mile walk.

Day 202:  6.2 miles - 10k done. There was a lot of walking since the heat was getting to me and there was barely a breeze. Starting to wonder about the upcoming Badass Brazos Half Marathon in the coming weeks. We'll see. Race day I tend to do better than I expect.

Day 203: 1 mile - Walked a mile after work. Nothing too exciting.

Day 204: 4.2 mile - Had the day off and spent most of it trying to find a place to stay for my vacation. I went to a Foam Rolling Clinic with Airrosti at a Luke's Locker. Then I had a conversation with an awesome dude Phil about running form. When I got back home I did 3.1 miles on the cycle. Then a mile walk after dinner. Oh, and I sorta cleaned my apartment. Hee her.

Day 205: 1 mile - Finally found a spot to stay while on vacation! Whew! Not what I really wanted, but with short notice I'll take it! 

Day 206: 1 mile - Busy day at work. Could barely eat my dinner at book club, but at least had room for a weak daiquiri. A long 1 mile walk while venting to my one really best friend who lives far away. 

Day 207: 1 mile -Another long day at work. I was late by a whole hour cause I had to get the battery jumped in the rental car... cause I'm SPECIAL! I'm so ready to check out of this life! Hee hee.

Total Miles this week: 15.4 mile

Total Miles Thus Far: 389.02 Miles



How was your week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment