Sunday, August 23, 2015

OMaD - Week 34 Recap

One Mile a Day update with a brief cold front mid week! 


August 16 - August 22
Day 222: 6.21 miles - The weather was AH-mazing this morning! That meant that White Rock Lake was packed with runners, cyclists, and walkers, but that was OK. I did a really nice steady 10k for my long run, and enjoyed the scenery. Ladies, there are some very nice male runners out there!

Day 223: 1 mile - Doggy walk today!

Day 224: 3.11 miles - It was muggy today, but I did it. Rain is coming!

Day 225: 2.2 miles -I did my miles on a spin cycle for cross training. My apartment complex finally fixed the projector for the workout program they have. I might be able to try out some workout videos soon!

Day 226: 3.13 miles -It feel even more AH-mazing this morning. Hello 60s! I was a little worried because it started raining when I work up this morning, but by the time I got myself out there it had stopped. So nice!

Day 227: 3.12 miles - Last 5k for Week 2 of Marathon Training. It was more humid this morning, and I was started out too fast. Oh, well.

Day 228: 1 mile - A nice stroll before bed.

Total Miles this week: 19.77 miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 451.81 Miles


No comments:

Post a Comment