Saturday, June 27, 2015

OMaD - Week 25 Recap

Back on the horse again... and it sucks. Oh, and Tropical Storm Bill makes it up to North Texas. Yay! Not. So not only is it crappy to get more serious on running, but now it's going to rain on me all week? Whah? Thanks!

This is how I felt after my first 5k training run this Sunday!



June 14 - June 20 

Day 159: 4.11 Miles - A hard 5k run this morning that made me feel like Andy. Then I walked a mile while chatting with a friend on the phone.

Day 160: 1 Mile - Walked a mile before I set out on my big mission... getting baseball tickets for my birthday in a few weeks!

Day 161: 2.09 Miles - Walked mile in the morning before work and just before it started to rain. Then I got :: really:: pissed off at the very end of the work day so I ran another mile at a 09:42 pace the moment I was home and in my running gear. At least I was smart enough to stop after the first mile. Since I'm a bit out of shape I was likely to hurt myself.

Day 162: 3.36 Miles - Well, Bill is here! It's been a very blustery day and occasionally wet! I did 2.36 miles on the elliptical before I bailed out - using my minor stomachache as an excuse. But I walked the usual, and less strenuous, mile around the apartment buildings to make up for.

Day 163: 1 Mile - A morning walk then my what's becoming the current usual-core-and-arm-workout: 10 pushups, 15 crunches, 15 my version hip lifts, 20 biceps curls, 20 lateral arm raises, and 20 tricep curls.

Day 164: 1.5 Miles - Good day at work. Meet a coworker and her SO and friends at the Dallas Museum of Art's Neighborhood Block Party afterwards. Even though it was a "dedicated mile" I'll count 1.5 miles towards the challenge.

Day 165: 0 Miles - After work I had a coffee with a friend and we talked till midnight. So nice!

Total Miles this week: 13.06Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 321.77 Miles




Video found here


How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment