Sunday, June 28, 2015

OMaD - Week 26 Recap

This week in the One Mile A Day challenge: Summer heat and humidity SUCKS!

June 21 - June 27

Day 166: 2.08 Miles - Intended a 5k, but after a downpour earlier in the morning and with me sleeping in till later in the morning this run was blah and very sweaty. Plus, I had limited amount of time till I had to meet up with the family for the Father's Day lunch!

Day 167: 1 Mile - Walked a mile after a big but healthy dinner. Then I had ice cream. Hee hee.

Day 168: 1 Mile - Late night walk around the apartments.

Day 169: 1 Mile - Celebrated someone's birthday today after a busy day, but got a walk in to help with eating lots of BBQ and cake! 

Day 170: 1 Mile - Just a mile today. My dinner was later than normal and still felt full to the point that I didn't feel like running in the heat and humidity.

Day 171: 0 Miles - Went to book club where I don't read the book dinner with coworkers/friends where some of us bunkered down for a while when the storm blew through. No walk tonight afterwards because of the lightening!

Day 172: 1 Mile -An unexpected day off from work! FREEEEDOM on a Saturday! Went shopping with the mom and sis, went to the grocery store, talked to my brother abroad, and tidied up the apartment a little. Not too bad for the fact that I didn't make the RSVP for the Dallas Running Club's Annual Picnic since I didn't know until yesterday that I could have the day off.

Oh! and a special note two the two buttheads who threw a rock at me from a second or third story balcony and hollering "Hey! Hey!" and "Hey, bitch!" to me. If you want a girl's attention on you... don't throw things can call them bitch! Seriously!!!!! I'm so glad I got the satisfaction of not giving you a single lick of attention from your shenanigans!

Total Miles this week: 7.08 Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 328.85 Miles




How was you're week? 

How do you deal with men heckling you while you're out doing your thing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment