Sunday, June 14, 2015

OMaD - Week 23 Recap

Don't about you... but allergies hit me big time this week! Ack! And it is HOT, people!!!



May 31 - June 6

Day 145:1.12 Miles - Went out hoping for a 5k, but cut it short after a mile. My legs were into working hard. I also got to spend time with work friends at Medieval Times! Goooo Blue Knight!

Day 146: 1 Mile - A walk after dinner.

Day 147: 0 Mile - Hello, allergy cold #2. Ice cream after late night at work then straight to bed with a sore throat. Chilled with my mom till it was time to go to work.

Day 148: 0 Miles - Happy National Running Day! Wish I could say I ran today, but I still feel craaaaapy!

Day 149: 1 Mile - Walked a mile in the morning heat. Feeling better. My legs aren't running, but my nose is running now. It's like it wants to do a marathon! Oh! And here's to having coughing fits in the middle of a Walgreen's, where everyone thinks that I have the plague! 

Day 150: 0 Miles - Got to the family house with full intentions of attempting a run once it cooled down, but opted for "family time" by going to Panda Express. Oh well. It was really too hot anyway. More ice cream for me too!

Day 151: 0 Miles - After busy day at work, I decided to join a coworker and friends for dinner and drinks that ended up as a midnight ride to get my car out of a tow yard. Yeeeah! What an eeeffing day!

Total Miles this week: 3.12 Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 296.60 Miles




Image found here.


How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment