Sunday, June 14, 2015

OMaD - Week 24 Recap

I'm so behind in getting these weekly One Mile a Day challenge updates posts. 

June 7 - June 13 

Day 152: 2 Miles - Spent some time at the gym with mom and sister.

Day 153: 1 Miles - Happy National Best Friend Day! I spent the day with my two bests, and was able to walk a mile with Jennie!

Day 154: 0 Miles - Long day at work and driving places. 

Day 155: 6.11 Miles - Back to Elliptical Wednesday! It was slow going and a bit of a struggle. I feel so out of shape, but I did it!

Day 156: 1 Mile - First walk around the apartments after quite some time.

Day 157: 1 Mile - Lesson learned during this mile walk.... mosquitos can still be around even if there isn't any standing water near by. Itchy!

Day 158: 1 Mile - Walked around the apartments FaceTiming with my brother whose studying abroad! then I got to see Jurassic World with the rest of the family! Awesome movie, people, awesome!

Total Miles this week: 12.11 Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 308.71 Miles




How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment