Wednesday, June 3, 2015

OMaD - Week 21 Recap

Omigosh! Where did the time and May go? How did I not post this sooner?

May 17 - May 23

Day 131: 1 Mile - Calm Sunday. Walked around talking to a friend on the phone. Someday I'm going to talk to her in person! Someday. You here me, K?! 

Day 132: 0 Miles - A Zero Day today. Got back from the car repair place and decided that it was ice cream and not being a grown up time. But I did borrow a foam roller to work on some kinks.

Day 133: 1 Mile - Did a walk with the family's dog before work. 

Day 134: 6.08 Miles -Well. First off... I registered for the Dallas Marathon this morning! After work it was elliptical time!

Day 135: 0 Miles - I felt like shit today. Sinus headaches lead to nausea while at work. Got home and couldn't even do a load of laundry let alone do my usual 5k run.

Day 136: 0 Miles - No miles today. Afterwork I went to out to eat with friends.

Day 137: 0 Miles - It was road trip day! Went out of town with Jennie for a concert and had an amazing night all together. Worth missing my mile.

Total Miles this week: 8.08 Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 296.60 Miles




How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment