Wednesday, April 8, 2015

OMaD - Week 14 Recap

Ready for this past week's One Mile A Day recap?! End of March and onto April, peeps!

March 29 - April 04  

Day 82: 1 mile - 00 official burpees - Did the minimum today. I got caught up reading my book club book before bed (yes, it's that good!) and forgot the burpees.

Day 83:  9.01 miles - 00 official burpees - I took my mom to White Rock Lake for the very first time, which she liked. I could've done burpees but decided that eating Starburst Jellybeans was a far better idea... until I felt sick. I should've done the burpees the moment I got back from the lake and not later that night. Ack!

Day 84: 1 mile - 00 official burpees - Want my excuse to not doing burpees? I don't have one! No more burpee challenge... which I kind of sucked at!

Day 85: 2.3 miles - I didn't bonk, but I initially wanted to do a 5k. The Garmin was dying and when I stopped for a swig of water at 2.3 I just stopped.

Day 86: 1 mile - Just a walk. I wanted to run, but my sinuses were threatening to be something more.

Day 87: 3.12 miles -

Day 88: 0 miles - I spent the evening with my work friends eating tacos and drinking margaritas to the point that I remembered why I drink daiquiris instead of margaritas let alone drink at all- tummy oy! Night started out with an anxiety attack when the ex showed up (he's was an former employee, and I didn't know he was going to be there. I was 1.5 hours late to the party and he was 2 hrs late.), but it got better. My cat gave me a look of "Do you know what time is is, young lady?" when I got home at 1am.

Total Miles this week:  17.43 Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 169.49 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment