Saturday, January 2, 2016

OMaD - Week 52 Recap

I am soooo late with this post! But, as to be expected in some respects, I did NOTHING this week either! It was CHRISTMAS week that went totally crazy!!!

December 20 - December 26

Day 248: 0 Miles - I didn't any workout because I was on a mission to get my mom's birthday present worked on before I headed out to work!

Day 249: 0 Miles - I got to see my guy for some last minute Christmas shopping.

Day 2500 Miles - I had to work today, so pretty much it was me sitting and eating cookies all day.

Day 251: 0 Miles - First day of my three day Christmas break! I was so happy. I spent some time with my guy after he was free from work. Then I headed down to the family house. I started to kick my self that I didn't pack my running gear! I finally got the urge to go for a run! The first time since the marathon!

Day 252: 0 Miles - Christmas Eve!

Day 253: 0 Miles - Christmas Day! As usual I'm the first one up! I was ready for cinnamon rolls and coffee. Slowly but surely the family (including the dogs and cats) woke up. Surprisingly enough, my dad was also up and ready. Mom, sister and I took turns trying to wake up my brother and his girlfriend. They finally made an appearance and we were ready to go for presents! After unwrapping gifts galore it was time to bake some cookies and start roasting the turkey! My boyfriend came down after he did his own family thing. It was an awesome Christmas!!

Day 254: 0 Miles - Omigosh! This day I will never forget. If anyone may remember... I live in the Dallas area. To be more exact far east Dallas area. I left work late because of the storms. Because I did that I saw the tornado from the south as I driving to the family. It hit the 190/30 intersection area really 10 minutes before I got to the house, which was close by. My boyfriend missed the intersection by just a couple of minutes. We all had guardian angels that day. It still scares me.

Total Miles this week: 00 Miles

Miles to Date: 870.48 Miles  

No comments:

Post a Comment