Tuesday, January 19, 2016

OMaD - Week 3 Recap

Getting back into the swing of things!

January 10 - January 16

Day 10: 0 Miles - Slept in again before having brunch with my guy and having a full day of fun with him.

Day 11: 0 Miles - Even thought today would be the day I'd make up for no Sunday run or to do some cross training, I had some errands to run with my mom and I ended up spending most of the day away from home.

Day 12: 4.01 Miles - Slowly but surely bumping up my mileage this week! Today I faced 4 miles. The first mile and the last mile was tough, but over all it felt so good to accomplish a distance other than a 5k. After getting off my late night I surprised my guy, who had a horrible day at work, and we picked out gummy bears!

Day 13: 0 Miles -Date night! My guy likes little hole in the wall places. Tonight we ended up at a Vietnamese place. We shared some Grilled BBQ Meatballs, and I had Sauteed Black Pepper Beef. It was so good and helped hit the spot in the Asian food I've been craving. We then finally watched the last episode of American Horror Story: Asylum. Omg!



Day 14: 4.02 Miles -This was the best run since the marathon! I felt good the entire time! Though, I was a bit tired and out of breath when I ran up the hill right at the end, but I ended strong. Yay! I'm hoping that this means a 6-miler next is going to go well! Fingers crossed.

Day 15: 0 Miles - No cross training today, but I did stop by Academy to buy myself a 10 lbs kettelbell. Nothing like buying a new toy to get yourself motivated get back into shape! I'm hoping that the 10lbs isn't too heavy for the single arm moves, but we'll find out! What's nice is there are two workout DVDs included in this baby, which I'm looking forward to trying out.


Also, I bought this bad boy with my guy in mind. He's a chef and on his feet all. day. long. using his arms and hands. His muscles are a hot mess, and I'm trying all that I can to find something that will help feel even remotely better. I think we may have a winner!




Day 16: 0 Miles -Work day. Boo! I wanted to back to bed so bad all day. It was cold and gray outside! I want my sunshine back! 

Total Miles this week: 8.03 Miles 

Miles to Date: 14.26 Miles

Kettlebell image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment