Saturday, January 2, 2016

OMaD - Week 53 Recap

So. I'm completely off in counting my days. but the title dates are correct. This is totally something that I will be working on in 2016!

This is the last update for the 2015's challenge of One Mile a Day. I didn't do too well during the fall, and especially in the winter, but over all I did a really good job!

December 27- December 31

Day 361: 0 Miles - Sunday after the tornado. Everything didn't since in until that night. I was huge bundle of emotions (also gotta thank the hormones too), and I totally ugly cried all over my boyfriend. It scared me to know that he was so close to being hurt or worse. Before then after losing my car keys (to discover that my brother had them in his car... as he was driving back to Houston) then using my spare set. My guy and I hit the the Galleria to try to find some clothes. Then my family showed up and we went ice skating! I had never been ice skating before, but I did use to roller blade back in the day. It was a lot of fun and I would totally do it again!

Day 362: 0 Miles - Spent the day with the family. I had wanted to go for a run, but I didn't feel awesome enough.

Day 3630 Miles - Back to work again!

Day 364: 0 Miles - More work.

Day 365: 0 Miles - After work, my guy cooked me a surprised dinner (be jealous, ladies!) of Steak au Poivre! Then we watched some American Horror Story Asylum. We barely made it to midnight, but we did it!

Total Miles this week: 00 Miles

Miles to Date: 870.48 Miles  

No comments:

Post a Comment