Monday, January 11, 2016

OMaD - Week 2 Recap

Here we go! I'm running again!

January 03 - January 09

Day 3: 3.16 Miles - My first run of the new year! My first run since the marathon! It was a bit rough going during the first mile.

Day 4: 0 Miles - Totally slept in before going out to do a bunch of errands. Then I surprised my guy with a visit and taking him out for a bowl of ramen. I totally got some super gold stars in the girlfriend area!

Day 5: 0 Miles - I would've typically tried to run this morning, but I had a dentist appointment smack dab in my morning off. Boo! I gotta say, trying to eat hot oatmeal an hour and half after fillings is so hard! I should've gone straight for ice cream!

Day 6: 0 Miles - Date Night! No cross training for me. I'm going to have to change CT to another day all together. I'm thinking Monday is a good contender.

Day 7: 3.16 Miles - I was so tired this morning that I decided to just sleep in and relax before I had to go to work. That was very different than the plan I had the night before. So! Instead of running a 5k in the morning I waited till I got home late after work to hit the gym. I set the treadmill to flat, flat, flat and an a really easy pace. I zoned in and ran the 5k straight through while watching the Tokyo episode of "I'll Have What Phil's Having," which is totally awesome, by the way!

Day 8: 0 Miles - Work, work, work, work. It was a very busy day. Then when I got home at the end of the day I had to work on cleaning my apartment.

Day 9: 0 Miles - More work. More cleaning. I'm so ready for the weekend!

Total Miles this week: 6.32 Miles

Miles to Date: 6.32 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment