Sunday, December 20, 2015

OMaD - Week 51 Recap

One Mile A Day challenge update...I RAN a marathon this week!!!! Eeeeek!

December 13 - December 19

Day 241: 26.2 Miles - MARATHON DAY! Omigosh! This day hasn't really sunk in. I ran a marathon. I ran 26.2 miles. In fact, according to my Garmin I ran more than that because I went down a little side street to go to a porta potty. A race recap will be coming soon! After the race my boyfriend and my family took me out to eat at Chuy's before we all went to the family house for treats and relaxation.I think my Garmin was showing I ran more than 26.2 Miles, but I can't remember at the moment!

Day 242: 0 Miles - After a Advil night, I felt not too bad in the morning. I was still shuffling around the house. So I totally lounged around until the afternoon, which was when I went Christmas shopping! I could not focus on Christmas at all before the marathon, and now I can! After a couple of hours my feet and back ached. My night was a bit fitful because of my back.

Day 2430 Miles - First day of work! I didn't feel too bad. I did have some aches in my back, and I would have a few twinges here and there. Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good! 

Day 244: 0 Miles - This was a big day of NOPE! and pain. I discovered the painful way that my IT Band is not happy... while I was Christmas shopping! My hip was inflamed to the point that I could see it get puffy! Ugh!

Day 245: 0 Miles - Better than yesterday, but still achy.

Day 246: 0 Miles - Nothing today either. After work I went to another Christmas party.

Day 247: 0 Miles - Nothing after work except... STAR WARS!!!! I want say anything other than it was good! Also, I ate so much candy and cookies this day that I totally passed out on my family's couch afterwards. Hee hee.

Total Miles this week: 26.2 Miles

Miles to Date: 896.68 Miles  




How was your week?

Have You seen the new Star Wars movie yet?











No comments:

Post a Comment