Saturday, December 12, 2015

OMaD - Week 50

One Mile A Day challenge update... And let the marathon day stress begin! 

December 6 - December 12

Day 234: 8.11 Miles - I was hoping that I didn't have a junk run after going to two Christmas parties the night before. The first was a catered company party, which had a nice dish of salmon, chicken and veggies. The dessert was not so great, but when we went to a friend's personal party later that night I had some tasty homemade desserts there. That being said my run was actually pretty good. My calves were a little sore throughout, but nothing that was putting me off. I had a good pace (finished in literally 01:30... which was what I had quoted to the boyfriend). Afterwards I had the best tacos for a breakfast/lunch.

Day 235: 0 Miles - No cross training today. I totally slept in and acted like a sloth when I wasn't running an errand.

Day 236: 0 Miles - Aaaaand. I got up ate breakfast. Sat down on the bed before I got dressed for my run. Aaaaand. I fell asleep. I had a lot on my mind that day, and I was tired. Sooo. I missed my second to the last run for marathon training. Oh well. I don't think missing 4 miles this week would kill me too much now. Granted, when I got to work, the pre-race stress hit me on top of other work stress. Panic mode was about to happen.

Day 237: 0 Miles - No cross training today either. Work, work, work. Date. Feel calmer about marathon weekend so far. 

Day 238: 5.01 Miles -My last run in marathon training! Aaahhhh! I can't believe it's almost here. I'm still trying to orchestrate this weekend because I have stuff to do, and need to provide info to my family and friends who are coming to the race!

Day 239: 0 Miles - I was off from work today! I got some shopping done to get my Eggo waffles and bananas for Sunday.

Day 240: 0 Miles - Packet pick-up day!!! My boyfriend drove me down to the convention center to join my running buddies. We got our packets, and tried to shop through the vendors. I didn't end up buying very much, but I got my 26.2 car magnet! The Marathon is tomorrow!!!!

Total Miles this week: 13.12 Miles

Miles to Date: 870.48 Miles  




How was your week?











No comments:

Post a Comment