Tuesday, December 8, 2015

OMaD - Week 49 Recap

One Mile A Day challenge update. Second week of taper! First week of December!!!

November 29 - December 05

Day 227: 0 Miles - This would have been my day for my long run, but it was raining so hard I stayed home. I also didn't want to face 12 miles on the treadmill. So I decided to stay home and in sleep in.  It was great! I had a great breakfast then it was onto a day full of fun with the boyfriend.

Day 228: 12.02 Miles - Long run on a Monday! Whew! It was a good run. I averaged 11:50 pace. There was still a lot of debris from the rains. I almost sprained my angle at least once or twice. Not fun. It was cold, slightly windy with an overcast sky. I'm not sure I wore warm enough clothes. For the most part I felt OK, but during the last two miles I was getting colder. I think on my next run I'm going to try out the thermal shirt I got a few months back to see if that will help. Afterwards I had the most yummy tacos from Torchy's Tacos (Dirty Sanchez, yum!!). I should've bought some coffee to warm me up since I could still feel the heat leave my body even when I put on a hoodie, but I didn't. Ugh.

Day 229: 0 Miles - I had my alarms set. I snoozed them. Then I still didn't wake up until 7:30am. My body, especially my hip flexors, weren't wanting me to run. I messaged my running buddy H and I felt better that she thought it was OK to skip the 6 miles today and just rest. Which is what I did. I rested. Had a great breakfast and rested some more before heading to work. The rest of the day my right leg had a tendony/nervy pains that shot down through my knee. Not happy. It hurt!

Day 230: 0 Miles - Date night. But my leg feels a lot better. I should be good to go, hopefully for my run Thursday morning.

Day 231: 5.51 Miles - Well, I overslept. I had to cut my run from 7 miles to 5.5 due to time constraints. Why? Cause I didn't want to me late for work. Oh, well. Any miles is good compared to no miles.

Day 232: 0 Miles - No cross training today. I wasn't feeling too awesome during work, and had chores to do while dog sitting!

Day 233: 0 Miles - What a busy day! I was super busy at work, being on my feet. During my lunch our I ran to Target to get some things. I left work early so that I could pick up my parents' dogs from daycare. Then! I had 45 minutes to jump into the shower, get dressed, and put my hair up in a girly updo. Me and my boyfriend went to two Christmas parties that night!

Total Miles this week: 17.53Miles

Miles to Date: 857.36 Miles  




How was your week?



No comments:

Post a Comment