Tuesday, December 1, 2015

OMaD - Week 48 Recap

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!! Here's the One Mile A Day challenge update with a delicious feast to boot!

November 22 - November 28

Day 220: 20.03 Miles - I. Ran. 20. Miles!!!!! Whoo hooo! I was actually surprised how well it went. I was expecting to hit the wall at some point, sorta like what I did during my 18 miler, but I never did! Sure, I got tired but there was no exhaustion and big aches and burns. When I finished I was grinning ear to ear. I also felt pretty good too! After foam rolling, shower, eggs and coffee, and a quick nap I was out the door to go to lunch at Chuy's Tex-Mex with my boyfriend (yep, boyfriend) and going to the Galleria. I felt really good until it was bedtime, which was when my body finally got tired and sore.

Day 2210 Miles - No miles or cross-training today. I slept in, made cookies for a party, then spent the afternoon with my mom before to said party for a leaving friend/coworker.

Day 222: 8.51 Miles - Hello taper! I'm so glad I didn't have to run 10 miles again.

Day 223: 0 Miles -  No cross training today. Wednesdays are becoming date night for me and my boyfriend. We had a fun time before heading down to my parents place for the family part of the holiday!

Day 224: 8.57 Miles - Thanksgiving Day! Months ago I was thinking I would do the Turkey Trot with the family, but I never around to planning it out. Then the forecast had lots of rain. So I had full plan of doing my thing on a treadmill. Blah! Well, as it turned out there wasn't rain that morning! So my mom, sister and I made it out to the lake. It was nice and quiet. Barely any cyclists! Then it was a day full of good food! And for once I did not over eat! Yay!!!

Day 225: 0 Miles - The day after Thanksgiving. Whew! I tried doing some stomach crunches and push ups, but that wasn't really happening. At least I tried. My family doesn't do Black Friday. We had plans of going to a tree farm to get a Christmas Tree, but it was raining, raining, raining. I was starting to get cabin fever before I went down for a nap, just to wake up in time to decide on going to Taco Bell for dinner! Haha!

Day 226: 0 Miles - I had to work this day, as usual.

Total Miles this week: 37.11Miles

Miles to Date: 839.83 Miles  




How was your week?
What does your family do for Thanksgiving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment