Sunday, August 28, 2016

OMaD - Week 35

My knee is still acting weird (great...). NCIS season 13 is on Netflix! My boyfriend and my bff JM bonded over raw fish.



August 21 - August 27

Day 234: 9.01 Miles - Ran my miles. I was worried that I may have to cut my mileage short because of my knee. I didn't have any pains, but I could feel my ACL being annoying and my inner shin had a spot that was annoyed too. After my turn around I didn't feel it as much, but I was glad I was done. My boyfriend made me breakfast, and while I iced my knee we got to watch 4 episodes of Stranger Things. We took a break in between to have St. Louis style pizza with my sister. PS... if you haven't watched Stranger Things on Netflix... do it. Goonies crossed with sci-fi. 'Nuff said.

Day 235: 0 Miles - Rest day. I did nothing other than watch TV, snack and watch the family dogs.

Day 236: 5.01 Miles - I was suppose to run 6, but I had to run in my parents' neighborhood park and contend with walking moms who don't like sharing the side wall. Beside that, my knee and lower leg and achilles weren't too happy. So I cut 1 mile off of the run.

Day 237: 0 Miles - I cooked us dinner tonight. Asian pork meatballs with sweet chili sauce (from scratch), roasted veggies and rice noodles. It was pretty good! And I finally got to see NCIS season 13 episodes.

Day 238: 5.01 Miles - Knee and leg feeling a little better. The last three miles I worked on my foot strikes to see if it'd help alleviate any funky feelings, and it did.

Day 239: 0 Miles - I was so tired that I didn't get to the gym to cross-train and I was late to work. I was in a sleepy state all day. I did have enough energy to make some pretty tasty nachos for my MS and I for dinner. My knee started getting shooting pains near the ACL. We're starting to think that it' really isn't the ACL but just a case of Runner's Knee. Irregardless, I don't like it. Boo!

Day 240: 0 Miles - It was a slooww day at work, but it totally got better when my bestie JM came in to do some volunteer work to help me get some things done. Then we met up with the boyfriend from SUSHI! Now. I'm not a raw fish girl (it's the squishy texture) but I did try so uni (sea urchin) and some salmon row. Now bad. Not my favorite, obviously. Lol. Anyway! I finally saw a little bonding between MS and JM, which is prefect because they're two of my best friends and I totally excited that it's happening.


Total Miles this week: 19.03 Miles 

Miles to Date: 440.83 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment