Tuesday, August 2, 2016

OMaD - Week 31

This was definitely wasn't as crazy as last week!

July 24 - 30

Day 206: 0 Mile - I totally slept in after the little adventure my boyfriend I took to Austin. I had to work this day, which was one reason why we only went down for the day (the other reason... money!).

Day 207: 4.60 Miles - It's been a week since my fall at the end of my run that caused a whole lot of blood and stitches. The wound has been healing just nicely and I haven't felt anything bad. So I decided to go for a run on the treadmill. I chose the gym because (1) it's air conditioned. It's uber hot out, you guys! Yikes! and (2) if my Frankenknee wasn't liking the running movement I could just walk back home in just a couple of minutes. It turned out not so bad. Yay! I was definitely tired at he end, but I was happy I made it past a 5k. I'm gonna try again later this week (depending on what day I get the stitches removed). I'm feeling better about everything especially since my half marathon in Vancouver is coming up in 2.5 weeks! Ack!

Day 208: 0 Mile - I totally slept in instead of going to the gym to cycle this morning. I'll take it before I have to really start getting my butt in gear for Marathon Training that starts in a couple of weeks!

Day 209:  0 Mile - It was a looong day. I pretty snacked all day long on fruit and crackers. By the time it was dinner time with my boyfriend I was happy that he decided that it was time to go out to HopDoddy's for delicious burgers and fries!

Day 210:  6.22 Mile - I headed back to the gym today for the treadmill since it was already 80 degrees out 6:30am. Boo! And that's with a cloudy sky! I was feeling pretty good for the first hour, which was about 4.60 miles. So I decided to go for a little longer. 10k, people! I think what helped was that I took it a little slower during the first mile. I was also keeping my form up an clean because, well, cause I was a little pissed at this woman who came into the gym after me and put the R&B music channel on the gym TV and was blasting it really loud. Just for her to do weighted ball and some so arm curls for no more than 30 minutes... in her little out fit and mix-matched socks (she wasn't wearing shoes). I could hear the crappy music (sorry to any readers who like R&B) even though I was blasting Netflix through my earbuds. I turned the music when I came to a running break after she had left the gym and the music blaring. Ugh! But on the bright side.... I feel good. Nothing hurt too much, and I'm happy to say that my knee's stitches are feeling good.

Day 211: 0 Mile -I had the day off! I spent the morning waiting to get my stitches out. It turned into a 3 hr way, but thankfully most of it was at home. After that I had lunch with my two best friends at P.F. Changs to celebrate all of our birthdays! I love it that we have the same birthday month. Then I spent the evening with my love. We had pizza and a movie date in the comfort of AC and his couch.
 
Day 212: 0 Mile - I love my job, but on Saturdays, especially, I just want to sleep in and have fun with my family. After work, my boyfriend took me to one of his chef friend's house to enjoy some BBQ and mac and cheese. It was very tasty!


Total Miles this week: 10.82 Miles 

Miles to Date: 370.71 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment