Tuesday, August 9, 2016

OMaD - Week 32

Getting back to my current schedule and one week till SeaWheeze! 

July 31 - August 6

Day 213: 0 Mile - Sunday was a hard day. I wasn't feeling awesome on Saturday. This morning I was overwhelmed with stress and disappointment about lots of things. That made my stomach hurt even more. My boyfriend was awesome and sat me on the couch so he could help talk out my feelings. Then we had some muffins before going out for breakfast, which unfortunately turned out to be pretty lousy. It also made both of us feel bad too. We made it to the grocery store to pick up stuff the day, but we pretty napped the afternoon away. We felt better later in the evening, but our stomachs weren't completely up to par. Thankfully we were able to eat a good sandwich for dinner.

Day 214: 10.01 Miles - I took my time getting ready for my run cause I knew my system was working on getting rid of whatever had made me feel funny aaaallll weekend. But I finally made it out to the lake. The run wasn't too bad. Definitely better than some. But the last 2 miles I had to do a lot of intervals. Run for a little bit. Walk. Run. Walk. Run. Walk. It was just so hot. But I got 10 miles down. I know that the SeaWheeze Half Marathon is going to be a challenge since the course is hilly, but it will be at least 10 degrees cooler in temperatures. I can't wait!

Day 215: 0 Mile - Instead of going to the gym I rest and got some things down at home. I also got my schedule all figured out for my marathon training! I start next week, technically, but not really hot and heavy until after I get back from Vancouver!

Day 216:  0 Mile - I so totally did not feel well today. I managed to get through work with very little appetite. Thankfully, I was feeling better toward the end of the day. I survived traffic to arrive at my boyfriend's place with him already cooking an awesome dinner. After that, it was lounging on the couch and watching a movie. Just what I needed.

Day 217: 6.20 Miles - Man, it was hot today. Thankfully, there was a section of my run that was wooded and completely in the shade. So, I went back and forth for quite awhile to gain mileage. It was a little bit of a challenge to finish the last mile or so, but I did it! I'm so ready for cooler weather! It was a great to come home to a package with my new running shoes and CEP knee-high compression socks! I'm step closer to being ready for marathon training! Eek!

Day 218: 0 Mile - Busy and yet slow day at work. I'm so ready for the weekend. I also had a tough day emotionally.
 
Day 219: 0 Mile - Tomorrow is my weekend!


Total Miles this week: 16.21 Miles 

Miles to Date: 386.92 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment