Wednesday, September 7, 2016

OMaD - Week 36

What happened to August? More running. And a sick day.



August 28 - September 3

Day 241: 6.01 Miles - A short run today (I love how 6 miles is considered short today). I felt a little self conscious cause all the college girls and really fit runners were at White Rock Lake already who were half my size with abs of steel. My knee felt pretty good and did not annoy me until I was in Mile 4. I also had to half mile intervals instead of one mile intervals half way through. But I still felt strong, which is a good thing. All in all, it was a good run but I felt like I was wimping out because it was shorter than my normal weekend runs. When I got home my boyfriend was cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes. YUM! We watched a couple shows of NCIS before I had to go to work for the day (boo! Sunday work!).

Day 242: 0 Miles - Rest Day! I did Nothing with a capital N today. I should've gone to the gym. I should've gone to the grocery store. But I didn't. I laid on my couch, ate food and binged on NCIS season 13. Then I went to my boyfriend's to help him out with things and to make dinner. I felt so lazy and a little guilty about most of the day, but it was good. I think switching my training from Monday to Sunday has finally hit me. :-P

Day 243: 6.01 Miles - Not too bad of a run. It was cooler, with a slight breeze, but it was muggy. It was sweat central! But I got the miles done.

Day 244: 0 Mile - Rest Day that I really don't do any light cross training. It was a total "Blah Day," peeps. I slept in as much as I could before work. Then work was stressful cause I've been getting my end of year reviews done so that my boss can evaluate me later and send it onto Admin. Yay! So much fun. Plus, I just haven't felt great as the day went on.

Day 245: 6.01 Miles - Rough training run today. I was frustrated with myself that running six miles was so hard. I've been doing shorter intervals than I'm used to, especially in comparison to last year's marathon training (I started out doing 2 mile intervals then dropping to 1). Work took forever to finish.

Day 246: 0 Miles - Well, it's my day off and... I'm sick. I had chills late last night. At 3am I took my temperature and I had 101 degree fever. So I popped some ibuprofen and watched NCIS for a couple of hour since I couldn't get to sleep. The rest of the day I felt better then got worse again in the afternoon. All the symptoms I had was chills and body aches. Maybe some sinus pressure. That's it. My boyfriend and I went to out to get some medicine, kitty food, and the most tasty sandwich from Which Wich I ever had. Some day I will actually be able to go to the gym.

Day 247: 0 Mile - I made it to work and got through the day. By the end of the work day my 99 degree fever was gone. Even MS said that I looked better when I got home. I haven't been sick of any sort since February 2015.

Total Miles this week: 18.03Miles 

Miles to Date: 458.86 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment