Friday, February 24, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 7

Now that these updates are closer to the actual date that I'm typing this, my memory is getting better! Maybe.

February 12 - February 18

Day 43: 6.21 Miles - MS had to work this morning, so I got a Sunday 10k in. It was awesome! I rested for a bit before I started really cleaning my apartment like crazy. I had a pre-move walk through of my unit set for the next day. He came over after work to help me. It was crazy, but got a lot done!

Day 44: 0 Miles - No running. It was really I first day of looking for a place to move to ... in person. And it sucked! Then lucked presented itself. During my pre-move walk through the Assistant Manager of my apartment complex told us that there was a drop in rent for a unit in the size that we're looking for. We talked about it between the two of us before we went to the office to get more info. So we ended deciding that we should take it.

Day 45: 0 Miles - It was Valentine's Day! And what MS did was apply to be a resident in my apartment complex. Nothing romantic or cute or gushy. No flowers. I already knew that he's been so busy and tired that he wasn't going to do anything for me. So I'll take the fact with him applying to be a resident counted as a romantic thing because this will be our first place together!

Day 46: 0 Miles - Rest Day for sure!

Day 47: 0 Miles - Nothing done.

Day 48: 0 Miles - Rest Day! 

Day 49:  0 Miles - All I remember is working. Boo!

Total Miles this week: 36.21Miles

Miles to Date: 52.62 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment