Friday, February 24, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 6

February has been a wasteland of no running and lots of stress!

February 5- February 11

Day 36: 0 Miles - Rest Day! I have no clue what I did that day other than sleep.

Day 37: 3.15 Miles - A nice 5k. My legs still ached from the race and whatever plagues them. I'm wondering if it's not my running shoes, since they were new right before my marathon in December, but rather my insoles I wear in my everyday non-running shoes. Looks like I need to buy a new pair! Blast my flat feet!

Day 38: 0 Miles - I have no clue what I did this day!

Day 39: 0 Miles - Rest Day for sure!

Day 40: 0 Miles -Nothing done. Maybe a kettlebell workut.

Day 41: 0 Miles - Rest Day! 

Day 42:  0 Miles - I think this may have been the weekend that I was burning out. There's been stress to get wedding stuff done on top of finding a place to live with my fiance plus work and so much more.

Total Miles this week: 3.15 Miles

Miles to Date: 46.41 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment