Friday, February 24, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 5

Finally into February! And I had a race!

January 29  - February 4

Day 29: 8.01 Miles - I remember wanting to try to get to 9 miles or as close as possible so that I could feel that I was ready or not for the 15k race at the end of the week. It was a good run and I felt great and confident. I went to work the rest of the day, and it wasn't bad. However, my knee has been aching and I feel like shin splints are developing.

Day 30: 0 Miles - Rest and it felt so good!

Day 31: 4.01 Miles - I don't think I ran this day.

Day 32: 0 Miles - Rest Day for sure!

Day 33: 3.12 Miles - A solid 5k, with a bit of difficulty. Nothing to be worried about.I had the day off so my Mom and I went down to Fair Park to get our packets for the Hot Chocolate Run!

Day 34: 0 Miles - Rest Day! 

Day 35: 9.40 Miles - Hot Chocolate 15k! I did an awesome job! My finish time was sub-01:50:00, which was the goal. Running buddy HC ran with me. It was a great morning! MS didn't make it down cause he had worked a 50hr week so far, and I "gave" him the morning off to rest. I had to pop into work for a little bit, but it was a really good day! My Garmin said I ran a 9.40, which is not to bad considering the 1k distance 9.3

Total Miles this week: 20.53 Miles

Miles to Date: 43.26 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment