Friday, February 24, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 4

Sooooooo. I'm writing this about a month after it happened. My memory is shot! I can't remember what I did and so on for the past month, it's been that crazy! Thank God for my running calendar!

January 22 - January 28

Day 22: 0 Miles - I remember sleeping in. I remember spending time with my fiance since it was the Sunday before his first day at a new job. What we did? I have no idea!

Day 23: 0 Miles - MS had his first day at a new job. It sounds like a great place so far! 

Day 24: 4.01 Miles - I remember being tired, and it as a challenge.

Day 25: 0 Miles - Rest Day!

Day 26: 6.21 Miles -It was a great 10k! My pace is fast, which is awesome. I remember having knee issues and wondering if it was my shoes.

Day 27: 0 Miles - Rest Day! 

Day 28: 0 Miles -Rest Day!

Total Miles this week: 10.22 Miles

Miles to Date: 22.73 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment