Saturday, March 11, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 8

Another blur!!


February 19 - February 25

Day 50: 0 Miles - This was wedding planning day. So MS and I booked one of our honeymoon hotels. Yay! Then we did some other plannings before stopping by his parents. Then we went to Ikea to totally recon some things out for our new place! It was exiting and frustrating! I didn't realize how hard it would be not get too-feminine style bedding and sheets an so on, but at the same time not be all black, brown, or tan. Boo! Work in progress.

Day 51: 0 Miles -The fiance was suppose to work, but things changed so we had an extra day together, which was great! He got to rest, but we also went to Target to look at things too.

Day 52: 0 Miles - I didn't run cause I had a hair cut appointment with a new person. She did a great job, and I see some potential! I'm going in next week to get some highlights put in. Maybe she'll be able to do my wedding hair. Hmmm!

Day 53: 0 Miles - Rest Day!

Day 54: 5.07 Miles -My first run in I don't know how long! It felt great! My leg feels better since I switched my everyday shoe insoles. Yay! I started out too fast so I didn't quite do the 10k I was looking for, but 5 miles is just as good and awesome!

Day 55: 0 Miles -I made the mistake last night to stay up and watch a 1.5 hr long documentary shown by PBS Independent Lense about the shooting at the University of Texas in Austin.

Day 56:  0 Miles - Nothing today but work.

Total Miles this week: 5.07 Miles

Miles to Date: 57.69 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment