Saturday, March 11, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 9


Stepping into March! Whah!?!?!

February 26 -March 4

Day 57: 9.10 Miles - My first run back at the White Rock Lake! It was so peaceful with not very many runners or cyclists. I met running buddy HC, and we did a great 9 miler. It felt awesome! We started out slow cause we were both achy for different reasons, but on the way back to the cars we did negative splits. Yay! 

Day 58: 0 Miles - I can't even remember what I did this day, but I know for sure that I did not work out or run.

Day 59: 0 Miles - Tuesdays are always a fun night at work.

Day 60: 0 Miles - Rest day and Wedding Cake Tasting Day! Whoo hoo! We had a specific baker in mind, Annie's Culinary Creations, for a long time. Due to our late hour appointment and work schedule we basically had cupcakes for dinner. They are ah-mazing! Especially her chocolate and chocolate buttercream one. Hee hee! We hatched everything out and are starting the order process. We have time to pick flavors, thankfully, cause there are SO many choices! I was so wired with sugar that I was talking really fast, apparently. Lol!

Day 61: 0 Miles - No run today. I was so tried from being up really late with the cake, and the fact that I ate so much sugar (totally worth it!). It was nice to sleep in and take it easy.

Day 62: 0 Miles - A typical Friday. 

Day 63:  0 Miles -  It was a great day at work. It was also pizza night! Yum!!

Total Miles this week: 9.10 Miles

Miles to Date: 66.79 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment