Thursday, March 16, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 10

A fun filled week, and I'm finally trying to find a balance with running. Looks like I may have to run more at the gym until we move at the end of the month!

March 5 - 11

Day 64: 10.10 Miles - Running Buddy HC pulled out from meeting at the lake. I was a little hesitant too because it was getting chilly and windy that morning. I hate that! We've been having such nice weather during the week when I'm stuck inside at work, but on my weekend days it's cold! I decided that I would just go to the gym. At first I thought I would go up to 8 miles in case I couldn't cut it at the gym. However, with the help of good fueling the night before (pizza!) and awesome music videos on YouTube I made it up to the needed 10! I had to work in the afternoon, but it wasn't bad at all. After that we had dinner at my parents.

Day 65: 0 Miles - In the morning M and I viewed our future apartment! It looks nice! It's a little smaller than expected, and it was a smidge different from the floor plan we had seen on paper. I was little worried about all of my stuff, but M assured me that all will be ok. After lunch at our favorite Chinese place, we met with a potential caterer! We liked with what they were offering and so on! Hopefully we can go with this one!

Day 66: 0 Miles -Busy day at work! I didn't go run cause I had things to do, but I had Thursday off from work to run and catch up on things.

Day 67: 0 Miles - Rest day!

Day 68: 0 Miles - No run today. No errands today. No cleaning today. Due to a family emergency with my boss, I had to come into work on my scheduled day off. I understand the circumstances, but it sucks when you're the only backup work has! I did throw in a 20 minute kettelbell workout to help a bit.

Day 69: 4.17 Miles - So I had not time for breakfast at home. I'll go to Starbucks. In front of me was a doctor. He ordered at least 2 fancy coffees, a box of coffee, and 6+ pastries that all needed to be heated up. If I ordered my sandwich I would be 10 minutes late to work. Can't be done. So I left without food. I. Was. Not. A. Happy. Camper. I had to eat part of my lunch to help tie me over till lunch. What a crappy day! I skipped on going to the grocery store after work cause I didn't trust myself being around other people. I rested a bit with the cat before I headed to the gym and ran 4 miles. I finished just when M was getting off of work. We had a tasty pizza before going down to my parents' to see my brother and sister who just came into town.

Day 70:  0 Miles - Busy day at work! But I got to see my best friends for dinner! 

Total Miles this week: 14.27 Miles

Miles to Date: 81.06 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment