Friday, April 21, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 11

Another crazy stressful week!

March 12 - 18 

Day 71 0 Miles - Why is it that during the week, when you are stuck inside working that the weather is gorgeous, but when you have the day off and ready to run it's freezing? Why? I didn't go to the Lake today, a little bit because I'm a wimp when it's col, but mostly because my brother and his wife were in town this weekend and it was my last chance to see them before they left. After they left, I had a wedding budget meeting with my dad... fun times. All is good, though. Yay!

Day 72: 0 Miles - Sleep in day! I did some work around my apartment. Nothing majorly fun.

Day 73: 0 Miles - No run today, but I definitely added in a 20 minute kettlebell workout. I'm still a little challenged by the 10lbs kettlebell, but I've been pondering for a while about upgrading to a 15lb. I'm not sure if I'm ready just yet, but it keeps on popping into my brain. So... more than likely I'll buy a 15lbs in the style I like from Amazon soon enough! Oh! Also, in this day's news... My car battery died, and I didn't know until I left work at 9pm (in a sketchy area of town), and my corworkers were already gone. My fiance M was amazing. He had just sat down after taking a shower, after nearly 10 hours in the kitchen, and got dressed an drove like a bat out of hell to my rescue. I'm now a proud new owner of jumper cables and a car battery. At least I learned how I can replace a car battery!

Day 74: 0 Miles - Rest day! Crazy day at work. Then I was at the grocery store for an hour. I bought everything to make sloppy joes with the exception of... the ground beef! Doh! Good thing I bought a frozen pizza too!

Day 75: 0 Miles - Again, no run today. I spent the morning working on my apartment. 15 more days until Moving Day! Aaaaaahhhh!!!!

Day 76: 0 Miles - Busy day at work. Busy evening trying to pack!

Day 77:  0 Miles - Finally a day off from work! HC and I took the Dart metro train down to the convention center to pick up our packet

Total Miles this week: 0 Miles

Miles to Date: 81.06 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment