Friday, April 21, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 15

So I dropped off the face of the planet after my run with the Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon.... read on to find out where I've been and what I've been up to!

April 9 - 15

Day 99: 3.12 Miles - I ran a 5k! I ran a 5k! I took super easy, but it felt amazing to go run! Then I came home and had breakfast with my love. So great! Then it was off to work for me.

Day 100: 0 Miles - Gobs of errands to run including the first run to the grocery store for healthy meal options! Yay! We've, especially me, have been wanting to eat healthier and so we're giving it a go!

Day 101: 0 Miles - I was so tried from the weekend that I stayed home.

Day 102: 0 Miles - Oh, Wednesday. My rest day. It'd be even nicer if I didn't have to go to work! :P

Day 103: 3.20 Miles -Another 5k in the books! I was actually off this day to even out my work hours for the week. It was so nice to go run then I had lunch with my mom before doing some errands. Awesome day!

Day 104: 0 Miles - Did I mention that we're still unpacking? I'm getting close to just the boxes of decors, thought!

Day 105: 0 Miles - Saturday work. Saturday box unpacking!

Total Miles this week: 6.32 Miles

Miles to Date: 103.18 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment