Friday, April 21, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 13

So I dropped off the face of the planet after my run with the Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon.... read on to find out where I've been and what I've been up to!

March 26 - April 1

Day 85 0 Miles - I can't even remember what I did this day other than sleep and pack my apartment.

Day 86: 0 Miles -  Ditto.

Day 87: 0 Miles -  Ditto. Oh, but I do know that I was still coughing from my cold. The cold part was over thankfully... but still coughing.

Day 88: 0 Miles - I was off from work to focus on packing and getting things ready for the move! Aaagh!

Day 89: 0 Miles - I dropped my kitty off at my parents' so that he was safe and sound during the move. Then it was back to packing. I remember this night I was so ready for the move to be done and over with because I hadn't gone to the grocery store in so long and I was eating fast food. My body was starting to go into retaliation!

Day 90: 0 Miles - It's Moving Day! It was good. It was simple and yet it was chaotic. It was a long day. Like 18 hours long. But we got two apartments moved into one. We cleaned up my old apartment to the best that we could. I now realize why I never moved! But the best thing of all for that day... M and I now have a home together.

Day 91: 0 Miles - In the morning, M and I cleaned up his old apartment before having lunch. I had to work for a couple of hours, but then we were home getting things unpacked.

Total Miles this week: 0 Miles

Miles to Date: 94.36 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment