Wednesday, December 28, 2016

OMaD - Week 52

It's the week of Christmas!

December 18 - December 24 

Day 353: 0.0 Miles -I got to sleep in! It was glorious! Then I had to go to work. Boo! It was also in the 30s today! Whah?! Freezing! So glad the polar vortex weather didn't arrive the week before during the marathon!

Day 354: 3.15  Miles - Hello, gym and treadmill! It felt good to run, again. Mentally I was thinking of running longer than a 5k, but my body wasn't quite wanting to do that just yet. So I settled for the hold good standby. I spent lunch and part of the afternoon with LS, who is my fiance's little sister and my future older-sister-in-law. This was the first time we have ever hung out together without MS around. It was a little awkward, but not bad! Whew!

Day 355: 0.0 Miles - Work, work, work!

Day 356: 0.0 Miles - Kettlebell workout today! My leg was shaking at the end of it... clearly it has been too long of a break since I last did a full workout! I got to spend the afternoon with my best friends for lunch and fun.

Day 357: 0.0 Miles - Work, work, work!

Day 358: 4.01 Miles -A nice four-miler on the treadmill to start my holiday weekend To help get through any mental blocks I watched The Barkley Marathons on Netflix, which puts four mile so a treadmill to shame! If you haven't seen that documentary... do it! It's so interesting and crazy! I then pic

Day 359: 0.0 Miles -What a crazy day! I hired my brother and his girlfriend to be my engagement photo photographer. We went to a book store and a record store, and it was fun once we got going! 

Total Miles this week: 7.16 Miles

Miles to Date: 853.86  Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment