Saturday, December 10, 2016

OMaD - Week 50 - aka RACE WEEK!

Race Week!!!! Aaaah!!!

December 4 - December 10

Day 339: 0.0 Miles - I didn't run today cause I had to go to a fun baby shower for my good friend and future bridesmaid, HL!

Day 340: 8.01 Miles - It was a chilly day! I test wore an outfit that I would wear on Marathon Day! Eeek! It's coming up fast!

Day 341: 0 Miles - Rest day! I've now been stalking the weather for race day. So far it's a chance of rain race day morning! Boo! 

Day 342: 0 Miles - Another Rest Day. Weather stalking continues.

Day 343: 4.01 Miles - It was FREEZING this morning, literally. So I headed to the warmth of the gym for my last run before the race! Today it's says 60% chance of rain on race morning.

Day 344: 0 Miles - My fiance and I bought good snacks for the trip down College Station and I found a clear poncho for me to wear at the race!

Day 345: 0 Miles - Heading out to College Station for my packet for the race! Catch you on the flip side!

Total Miles this week: 12.02 Miles

Miles to Date: 817.50 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment