Friday, December 2, 2016

OMaD - Week 48

Holiday week! Aaaaah! 20 miler! Aaaah!

November 20 - November 26

Day 325: 20.01 Miles - What a long run! I wasn't as anxious about it as I thought I would be. My first set of little worries was seeing how dark the lake was at 6am. Spooky! But I had my flashlight and I didn't listen to music. Thankfully there were other runners too. I ran 4 miles until I met my running buddy HC at 7am. Then we we just ran and ran and ran and ran. Some how my Garmin or her Fitbit got off by a mile or so. Technically she was done, but I still had another mile to go. Thankfully she was willing to do another 1/2 mile out and back with me. I was so happy and proud that I did it! My legs/hips were definitely tired after 13 miles and my pace slowed down a lot, but I did it! I'm starting to feeling better about my finish time for the marathon. The rest of the day involved a nice nap and going shopping for our first Christmas tree! Eeeh!

Day 326: 6.80 Miles - I got to the gym for a 30 minute cycle, which wasn't too bad. Then I got to relax before meeting my best friends for lunch, coffee, and pie. I also got to show them my wedding venue. Oh, and I gave them my cards and they loved them! Yay!

Day 327: 0 Miles - I should've run today, but I work up not feeling the greatest. My dehydration caught up to me and I also had no motivation.I felt crummy after eating all that rich and sweet food the day before. Oh well.

Day 328: 0 Miles - Rest day!

Day 329: 0 Miles - Happy Thanksgiving! My fiance and I had a great morning before heading down to my parents for breakfast and lunch. It was a lot of fun cause I got to see my love helping my mom in the kitchen! After that we headed to his parents for dinner, was good and nice! 

Day 330: 0 Miles - 7.01 Miles - I was off today as well. This was a good run. Maybe because I had Tuesday off from running, but getting the mileage in this morning went really well! I went down to see my Mom for a little before meeting MS since he got out of work early.

Day 331: 0 Miles - Work day was soo slow since it was the holiday weekend.

Total Miles this week: 33.82 Miles

Miles to Date: 783.43 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment