Thursday, December 8, 2016

OMaD - Week 49

Where as the time gone??? How many days until the marathon???

November 27 - December 3

Day 332: 12.01 Miles -This wasn't a bad run, but I know mentally I was hitting the wall about 3 miles till the end. Boo! What was great though was that my sweet and I put our tree together!

Day 333: 4.03  Miles - I hit the gym for a cycle time. Then I went down to my mom and dad's. It wasn't the greatest day in a lot of respects. It was very stressful and upsetting and I emotionally ate and it was horrible.

Day 334: 0 Miles - I didn't run. I felt crummy physically and emotionally that I stayed in bed until it was time to go to work.

Day 335: 0 Miles - Rest day! Our Christmas tree is all finished and is awesome! Now I need some hooks for our stockings, which I had bought back in January on sale. It was like I knew we were going to be together the following Christmas time!

Day 336: 6:01 Miles - A wonderfully nice and easy run! I loved it! Then I had a fun work day with some coworkers that I rarely get to see!

Day 337: 0 Miles - I began my doggy-sitting stint today! Plus, I've begun the stalking of weather websites for the cold rain that is coming in this weekend and for what it's going to be like in College Station for the marathon!

Day 338: 0 Miles - A very rainy day, but it ended well with my sweet coming down to keep me company!

Total Miles this week: 22.05 Miles

Miles to Date: 805.48 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment