Wednesday, January 4, 2017

OMaD - Week 53

The last week of the year! This year went by so fast! I hope your year was as good as mine! I ended the year being sick and very tired.

December 25 - December 31

Day 360: 0.0 Miles - Merry Christmas! I spend brunch time with my fiance's family. This was the first Christmas that I have ever spent away from my own family! I was surprised as to how many presents I got! We then went down to my mom and dad's for Christmas part II. It was a really good day!

Day 361: 0.0 Miles - I hadn't planned on running today because I wanted to hang out with my mom and family for a bit. It was a goo thing I didn't because I had eaten so much junk food and savory food that I felt sick all day (it began in the night too). Ugh! No more apple pie for me. So sad.

Day 362: 0.0 Miles - Slept in a bit and no running. I felt better though. I made some rice with black beans and dice tomatoes, which I knew would be easy on the tum-tum.

Day 363: 0.0 Miles - Just another Wednesday!

Day 364: 0.0 Miles - I had the day off, which was perfect because, well, I started with a scratchy throat. I did a quick 15 minute kettelbell workout before hanging out with my family. By the time I met up with my fiance for dinner, I was had a sore throat. By the end of the night, I was took sick and tired to go home and had to stay. I had a fever. Boo! My sweet made me homemade chicken noodle soup to help me out.

Day 365: 0.0 Miles - I had to call in sick cause my sinus drain was coming from ears, and my throat was killing me. I nearly fainted when I go up in the morning. I pretty much stayed in bed alll day. I would wake up and answer a text from my bosses. At one point my fever broke. I ate a little soup then slept some more.

Day 366: 0.0 Miles - When your boss in Admin texts you the day before seeing if you're able to come into work... after you had already talked to your direct boss about maybe not... you tell your Admin boss that you'll be at work the next day. I pretty sat there did a little work, tried to stay away, and hid my pained face every single time I swallowed anything in a big giant scarf. Just kill me! I barely made it to midnight and I was dead to the world in sleep.

Total Miles this week: 0.0 Miles

Miles to Date: 853.86  Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment