Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 OMaD - Week 2

Aaaand.... The work begins! Now that the holidays are over I need to work on wedding stuff and getting my place to move in a few months!

January 8 - January 14

Day 8: 0 Miles - My fiance and I worked on my apartment! I spent the entire afternoon going through my huge walk-in closet. It's pretty much 90% finished, which feels great! I have three giant black trash bags full of donations. After a job well done we went to Chuy's to celebrate Elvis' birthday! Then after that we went through our engagement photos then looked honeymoon costs!

Day 9: 0 Miles - I went up to the cafe that my fiance works at to have breakfast. I was so nervous! I never met any of his coworkers before, but I have heard a lot about them. It was fun, and not as bad and awkward as I thought it was. Afterwards I did some errands, which included making an appointment at a bridal salon. I start shopping for a wedding dress on Sunday!

Day 10: 0 Miles - I woke kinda late this morning, and I really wanted to get through all the papers that I needed to shred. I'm about 90% done with that! Yay! I also cleared out some more things on a desk. I did do a kettlebell workout and more push ups to make up for not running. I hope to run on Thursday!

Day 11: 0 Miles - The usual rest day. I didn't even do my push ups. I was tired when I woke up and I had to get gas in the car before work, but I needed breaksfast. I headed to Starbucks, but they were in the weeds (uber busy an struggling to keep up with demand) so I just got my usual black coffee but no sandwhich. I got gas a QT station and ran inside to grab a pre-heated breakfast sandwhich. There were two guys in line. The first was getting lottery tickets. Waiting, waiting, waiting... oh! The other QT worked appears, yay! I made it to work with one minute to spare! Work in general was pretty busy.

Day 12: 6.21 Miles - First outdoor run of the year! Whoo hoo! It's also the farthest I've run since the marathon. It was a nice 70 degree morning when I headed out. I felt great the majority of the run. During the last mile I was feeling a bit of achy in my knee and my hamstring, but otherwise I felt good! I did push myself during the last half mile to make sure that I was at a sub-90 finish time for a 10k. Right around the 5k mark I was thinking about all of the races I could (and could not) be doing. I was hoping that I might be able to meet up with my running buddy on MLK Day since she'd be off from work, but it looks like we're going to get some rain. Hmm! We'll see what happens!

Day 13: 0.0 Miles -It was a long and busy day! I didn't get to my push up or sit ups. After work the fiance and I visited some friends. For dinner we had Whataburger and omigosh, it was so good!

Day 14: 0.0 Miles - Last day of the weekend! I got my stuff ready for meeting our potential wedding photographer and for my first day of dress shopping excursion, which is all set for tomorrow! Ack!

Total Miles this week: 6.21 Miles

Miles to Date: 9.36 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment