Saturday, October 22, 2016

OMaD - Week 43

This has been a rough week...



October 16 - October 22

Day 290: 17.01 Mile - This started out as a great run. 15 miles weren't too hard. I had basically zigzagged back and forth on the side of the like that I prefer to run on. The last four miles involved the hills near the area I typically park. The last two miles were the hardest. I was hitting the wall, but I got it done. I felt like dying when I got to my car. I tried to stretch it out, but I just needed to get home. So I drove home. The moment I got out of the car I realized that I was in a lot of pain. I could barely walk. My fiance had to help me into the apartment (literally step up 3-4 inches), take of my shoes helped me to the floor where I laid there. I foam rolled. I didn't feel so bad. But I hobbling for the reminder of the day. It was bad, guys. I had shooting pain in my hip and side upper thigh. Hip flexor area? I had texted my mom that night that I would probably need her help when it came to getting some chores done the next day.

Day 291: 0 Mile - I was limping more than hobbling, but I was still in aches and pains. I managed to get some chores done before my mom decided to kidnap me to spend time with her. I needed it!

Day 292: 4.00 Miles - So, I decided I would try to run to see how I felt. After 21 minutes and 1.5 miles I knew that I shouldn't run.

Day 293: 0 Mile -Yep. Wednesday.

Day 294: 7.00 Mile - So I gave the elliptical another try. This time I made it to 6 or 7 miles. I'm thinking 7, but my memory is a little foggy. I didn't feel bad the rest of the day, just achy. My hip did hurt later in the evening when I was on my feet a lot at work, but then it popped and there was some relief.

Day 295: 0 Mile - Today the hip/leg deal is hurting, and it was frustrating. MS and I ended up going to Winco after work. This was the first time I've been been to such a store, and I was completely unprepared! I got some veggie chips, dried fruit and some chocolate chips, but I should've gotten more! By the time we got home it was late, and we ended up getting Taco Bell for dinner. Hmmmm! It took us practically a whole year of us dating and getting engaged to go to Taco Bell together.

Day 296: 0 Mile - I pretty much did not want to work today. The aches and pains have gotten to me. There are other stresses that I cannot control and they got to me. I pretty much had a breakdown before work to the point I was late to work. I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to run 18 or anything at all tomorrow.

Total Miles this week: 28.01 Miles 

Miles to Date: 660.02 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment