Thursday, November 3, 2016

OMaD - Week 44

This has been torturous in some respects, but it ended on a great note! 



October 23 - October 29

Day 297: 0  Mile - So, I didn't run today. My fiance was right. I needed to rest my IT band, leg, hip, whatever. So I slept in until 9am, which was glorious. I used a tens unit to massage some of my achy areas. That night we had dinner with our friends BM and his wife. We got to carve pumpkins before our food, which was a lot of fun. After that the dudes and I went to the Propagandhi punk rock concert. My leg/hip were achy for the rest of the night, but it was worth it!

Day 298: 0 Mile - No gym for me today. I completely took it easy and had lunch with my good friend HL. Plus! I got peak through the window of two wedding venues that were across the way from our restaurant. Then it was home with the kitty cat and a little cleaning.

Day 299: 0 Mile - I could've gone to the gym, but I didn't. I wanted sleeeeeep!

Day 300: 0 Mile - After we got to go to the movie theater and watch a special showing of Stanley Kubrick's The Shinning on the big screen! Oh boy! It was good!

Day 301: 8.01 Miles - I ran!!!! I ran!!! I had the urge to run this morning. I was still getting achy feelings in the problem areas, but it wasn't bad! I started out slow to monitor how I was feeling. Aches were moving to various of my hip/upper thigh/butt cheek, and pretty much the last few miles it mostly in the butt. Tee hee. I would've been happy with 5. I would've excepted 3, but would've been upset because it'd make me feel more behind in my training. But I got it to 8! That's one mile less than what I should've done today! Yay! So, maybe I'll be able to run 13 this weekend. We shall see!

Day 302: 0 Mile - First day of my four day weekend! I got my hair taken of, finally. It was our anniversary of our first date. We had our delicious Mediterranean food at Afrah in Richardson complete with Arabic coffee then we went down into Deep Ellum to get some delicious donuts at Glazed Donut Works. Yum!

Day 303: 0 Mile - Lazy day! We lounged around and at more donuts. We met my parents for lunch then had some fun looking at a vintage t-shirt shop and looking at Crate and Barrel as a possible registry spot (it isn't).

Total Miles this week: 8.01 Miles 

Miles to Date: 668.03 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment