Sunday, November 6, 2016

OMaD - Week 45

Trying to get my head in the game, again, and it's hard!!!



October 30 - November 5 

Day 304: 13.01  Mile - I pretty much cried twice during this run. Once when I was near the end and once I finished I was stretching. I started to cry, but not completely, a couple times during the run too. It was a rough 13. I was so discouraged, and dare I say it, bored. I wasn't doing too badly, but about half way through or so I was mentally on. I called my fiance when I was done so that it forced me to stretch and not just jump into the car to go home. It was a rough day.

Day 305: 0 Mile -No cross training today. This was the last day of our four day weekend together to celebrate our anniversary. We also got to view our first wedding venue! It was cool, but pricey. We have A LOT to think about!

Day 306: 4.01 Mile - I ran a rough 4 miles before getting home to be cleaned up for a dentist appointment.

Day 307: 0 Mile - Rest day!

Day 308: 7.01 Miles - I went to the gym today because it looked like it was going to downpour on me any minute if I was at the park. Of course, it did not rain when I was at the gym. I ran 7 miles before it was time for me to get ready for work.

Day 309: 0 Mile - It was a staff development day for my job, which meant I got to get out early. MS and I had some tasty Greek food while we talked about all sorts of things.

Day 310: 0 Mile -Work day that was for the most part. My old running buddy HC and I decided to do our long run tomorrow together. I'm nervous, but excited!

Total Miles this week: 24.03 Miles 

Miles to Date: 692.06 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment