Monday, July 18, 2016

OMaD - Week 29

Another crazy busy week! There is always something up! 

July 10 - 16

Day 192: 0 Mile - Nice relaxing day complete with another birthday dinner with my boyfriend's siblings. Mmmmm. BBQ.

Day 193: 8.01 Miles - Well! I switched to a new pair of shoes and there was less discomfort in my shins than before. I noticed that my Garmin hasn't been tracking the mileage on the shoes I had been wearing for the past few months. Technically they still should be good for another month or two, but I switched them out just in case. I've also been roll and using the stick on my shins and that's been helping. Yay! It was a cloudy day and some mighty strong wind. Certainly helped cool things down too. Plus, I ran on the "flatter" side of the lake too.

Day 194:  0 Mile - I did a kettlebell workout this morning after a long break! Whew! I forgot how much you sweat in just 20 minutes!

Day 195:  0 Mile - Boy! Am I feeling that kettlebell work out now!

Day 196:  0 Mile - I woke up late today and decided that I wasn't going to run outside. Or on a treadmill. So I got on the bike. Done and done.

Day 197: 8.0 Miles - I pretty much didn't get a lunch our today because I was so busy at work. I pretty much lived off of chocolate chip cookies, coffee and water. After work MS and I cancelled our plans because my new replacement phone was in and we had head out to get it (otherwise wait until Sunday). Afterwards it was our favorite little Chinese place. 
 
Day 198: 0 Mile - I spent the evening with my besties watching Richard III at Shakespeare in the Park. It was really nice and relaxing, but I'm really ready to not do anything for a while tomorrow.


Total Miles this week: 16.01 Miles  

Miles to Date: 352.88 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment