Thursday, July 7, 2016

OMaD - Week 26 Recap

This was a crazy, crazy week! I need a vacation!

June 19- June 25

Day 171: 0 Miles - My boyfriend made the most delicious breakfast tacos for brunch this morning. It was the only time I was going to get to see him before I spent post of the day at work before going down to my parents for Father's Day dinner.

Day 172: 9.01 Miles - Thankfully it was cooler than it has been, but it was still bright and sunny and hot. My pace has slowed down immensely since the heat index has gone up like crazy. Nonetheless, I made it through. A little past half way through I got my cool towel wet and wore it the rest of the way. The last couple of miles were the hardest, for sure. I also decided to try out wearing sunglasses in addition to my visor. It was nice to have extra shade, but the rims were kinda rubbing on my cheeks. After my run I had lunch with my parents before having a sit down with my doctor about my blood results. All is good, peeps! I'm healthy. After all the work in the morning and being nervous in the afternoon (doctors scare me) I was bet. I had a delicious dinner and I proceeded to pass out. I think I officially went to bed at 9:30pm with Ibuprofen to help my achy legs.

Day 173: 0 Miles - I had an early start this morning with an appointment. Work was busy and long. I got home with intention to tidy up the apartment to be ready for the bug man, but I sat on the couch with a snack. I passed out. Still in my dress I wore to work. Yeah. That happened. 

Day 174: 0 Miles - I can't even remember what happened this day. I know I saw my boyfriend that evening, but what we had for dinner completely has slipped my mind. I know I slept well that night.

Day 175: 4.57 Miles - My Garmin decided to go on strike during this run. I hadn't updated the Garmin yet so during the during I hat a 1:20 pace! It was a crazy day at work, as usual.

Day 176: 0 Miles - Friday. Nope. No glue as to what I did this day other than work, eat and sleep.

Day 177: 0 Mile - My boyfriend cooked me the most tasty Pollo Guisado Saturday night! I love dating a chef!


Total Miles this week: 13.58 Miles  

Miles to Date: 321.69 Miles

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment