Monday, September 14, 2015

OMAD - Week 37 Recap

One Mile a Day update of my fitness challenge with a tad of person life tidbits and some donuts and pizza thrown in!

September 6 - September 12

Day 243: 9.02 miles - Boy, was it a humid morning! I did my LSD for marathon training in. It was definitely a work out since I had to introduce intervals. However, that being said I was able to complete the run 10 minutes faster than my previous 9.03 run! I also had a delicious donut from Krispy Kreme today. It had sprinkles!!! Delish!


Day 244: 1 mile - To everyone else, it was a holiday. To me? It was just a normal day off, and I did absolutely nothing. I binged watched NCIS on Netflix and started craving pizza at lunch time. By the time dinner came along I had to shell out some money and I ordered Papa Johns. Mmmm. Pizza! I was so hungry and craving this stuff I think I ate half of a medium pizza in 20 minutes (or less?)



Day 245: 3.11 miles - I did not want to get out of bed this morning, but I eventually did. I ran at a near by park to change the scenery and so that I didn't have to worry about the cars on a busy road that I pass a few times if I were to run closer to my apartment.

Day 246: 0 miles - I skipped cross training today. As I waited for the gym to free up so that I could do the spin cycles I let some thoughts and feelings take over. I ended up on my couch with sugar and my misery. Totally regret when it was time for bed. 

Day 247: 5.10 miles - I had the day off from work today (whoo hoo!), and I took full advantage of that. After a good fiver I completely shrugged off my chore duties (my apartment is horrible looking!) I had some St. Louis style pizza with a good friend. Then! I went to White Rock Lake did some volunteer work with For the Love of the Lake who were doing a little private social for singles. It was fun!

Day 248: 3.11 miles - This morning I was able to get up early and my run wasn't bad at all! There was a sweet little breeze that would hit me every so often that told me that fall was slowly but surely coming soon! I had enough time to cool down, eat some eggs, shower, dress, an run to Starbucks for coffee and a chocolate croissant and make it to work on time! Whew! 

Day 249: 1 mile - The weather today was amazing, and yet I had to work! Nonetheless when I went for my evening walk the temperature was cool and refreshing! I actually slept with the window open all night! 

Total Miles this week: 22.34 Miles 

Miles to Date: 512.59 Miles  




How as your week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment