Wednesday, September 9, 2015

OMaD - Week 36 Recap

One Mile a Day update of my fitness activity! 

August 30 - September 5

Day 236:  5.16 miles - A nice run. This was the last small Sunday run for quite a while!

Day 237: 0 miles - No walk for me today. I was busy having fun before having dinner with the family.

Day 238: 3.11 miles - This was a little tough. I started out later than I typically go cause, you know, I like to sleep (which I know is OK), but my leg/hips were feeling it. But I made good time in some respects... a 5k in 33 minutes and some change. Nice. I'll take it!

Day 239: 2 miles - Cross-training day! Worked on a cycle then did some weight training. Then I promptly ate a big taco salad. Yeeeeah.

Day 240: 4.11 miles - Not a bad run. I was little worried about my energy level since I slept in and didn't give myself to have more than a half tablespoon of peanut butter and two wheat thins (healthy, right?!) to ward off the hunger. At about mile 2.25 or so I yelled out at myself, "I hate hills! Hills are awesome!". Once I got past mile 2.5 and the hills I was feeling pretty good though.

Day 241: 3.10 miles - Good morning run. Finished in time to shower and get out fill the car up with gas and to get a cup of coffee before work. Whew!

Day 242: 0 miles - No walk afterword. I went to a game night with some friends and coworkers after work, and I got home waaaay late. 11pm. Yeah, that's late in marathon training life!

Total Miles this week: 17.48 Miles 

Total Miles Thus Far: 490.25 Miles  




How was you week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment