Sunday, July 5, 2015

OMaD - Week 27 Recap

This week in the One Mile A Day challenge ... short work week because of the holiday!!!

June 28 - July 04

Day 173: 6.24 Mile -First 10k training run in a long time at a park that I haven't been to in a long time as well. More details here.

Day 174: 1 Mile - Walked the neighborhood pond/lake with the momma.

Day 175: 1 Mile - Walked around apartment with an ice cream sundae.  It's been one of those days.

Day 176: 4.26 Miles - 35 minutes on the open stride elliptical after I learned that a new workout class was using the other gym where the spin cycles were. I need to time that better. I walked around the apartments for another mile to work out the kinks before I did some at-home strength training. 

Day 177: 1 Mile - A nice walk before work. Then afterwork chatted with late night happy hour with a new friend (it's a girl... sorry, not a boy!).

Day 178: 3.11 Miles - Ran a 5k to kick off my four day weekend! Whoo hop!

Day 179: 0 Mile - Happy Fourth of July!!!! I spent the day walking around at the fabric store then the antique mall. Then cheeseburgers from the grill. Then FIREWORKS!


Total Miles this week: 16.61 Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 345.46 Miles





How was your week? 

What did you do for July 4th? 


No comments:

Post a Comment