Sunday, July 12, 2015

OMaD - Week 28 Recap

This week in the One Mile A Day challenge update with a side of awesomesauce!

July 05 - July 11

Day 180: 9.30 Miles - I got to run with a former colleague-turned-friend who was visiting from out of town. She had never done 9 miles before, but was open to the experience. She did amazing! We talked so much that the 02:10:45 time flew by and it was near perfection. We walked a bit after stretching and one potty break near the end and it was done. We didn't struggle at all during the run, which awesome! This was a great run!

Day 181: 1 Mile - A nice walk after dinner, something that I love to do... walking off eating too much.

Day 182: 3.11 Mile - First run with my new Forerunner 220! Whoo hoo!

Day 183: 0 Mile - Spent the evening and very, very, very late night with friends, some of which I won't see for a very long time. One of the best times... ever!

Day 184: 0 Mile -Holy Cow! I sooooo felt that sleep-deprived  "hangover" from being out til the wee hours of the morning. Plus, I realized I hadn't taken any of my supplements for two days.... So! Add all of that together and I felt like crap!

Day 185: 1 Mile - Nice walk before a dinner dessert of froyo! Yum! P.S. - I had an apple and a protein bar for the main course. Hee Hee.

Day 186: 1 Mile - A nice walk after dinner and watching a few episodes of Broadchurch season 2. Taking it easy since I have a 5k race tomorrow morning!

Total Miles this week: 15.41 Miles

Total Miles Thus Far: 353.63 Miles




How was your week? 




No comments:

Post a Comment